Xbox 360 Launches with up to 25 Titles | PS3Blog.net
Video Business Online says that retailers are expecting a robust lineup of games when the Xbox 360 launches this fall. As a matter of fact, there could be up to 25, though Microsoft hasn’t confirmed the launch titles yet.
At least eight titles are probable launch titles:
- Call of Duty 2 (Activision)
- Dead or Alive 4 (Tecmo)
- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Bethesda Softworks)
- Kameo: Elements of Power (Microsoft)
- Madden NFL 2006 (EA Games)
- Need For Speed Most Wanted (EA Games)
- Perfect Dark Zero (Microsoft)
- Project Gotham Racing 3 (Microsoft)
Of course the one I’m most looking forward to is PGR3, and I have no doubt Todd will be snatching it up right away so that he and his 3 friends (me included) can enjoy its yummy goodness right away.