Dreamcast and Xbox 360 | PS3Blog.net
Some of the 23 reasons include:
- Plays previous generation games under emulation.
- Unable to play the latest in cutting edge movie media (HD-DVD/Blu-Ray).
- Launching a year before the competition (likely).
- Software medium (DVD-9) criticized as having not enough capacity by some developers.
Some of the 10 reasons why the Xbox 360 will succeed where the Dreamcast failed:
- Following on the heels of the very popular Xbox.
- Has the full support of EA, with a whole lineup of titles at launch.
- Backwards compatible (mostly). (Though I have my doubts. We’ll have to see.)
- [Microsoft] Can, and will, spend whatever it takes to make the Xbox 360 a success.
It’s a fun read. Do you think they got anything wrong?