I keept my tab on many news sources throughout the week so I know what’s going on in the world of Sony and PlayStation 3. In the course of doing so, I find some absurd headlines that just don’t make sense, are trying to be sensationalistic to grab eyeballs, or whatever. I’ve compiled a few that I’ve seen this week. Can you guess why each of these are ludicrous?
- MS Chief ‘Flattered’ by Sony’s Homage
- Sony CEO Predicts Blu-ray Win
- Panasonic Blu-ray player to beat PS3 to market
- Can Sony Do HDMI?
- Round 1 to Microsoft
- Sony refuses to show off PS3 HDMI
- Sony calls it quits for PSone
- Hollywood’s UMD support dwindling — Blu-ray next?
Written by: Blackstaffer
- News Contributor