Mercenaries 2: World In Flames | PS3Blog.net
Mercenaries 2 now has it’s own official website full of VERY interesting & exciting info.
Firstly the main page has what looks like in-game footage running constantly in the background with loads of cool explosions with bodies & debris flying all over the place & buildings being obliterated!! 😮
It’s set in Venezuela where “a power-hungry tyrant messes with Venezuela’s oil supply, sparking an invasion that turns the country into a warzone.” Well you weren’t expecting Mercs 2 to be a farm simulator where you?
Looks like only 1 character from the original Mercs returns, Mattias Nilsson. I don’t know if more will appear or if you can only be him. If you click on Game>Vehicles you can actually watch that vehicle in action from the game!!!! 😯
The game will also feature 720p for you High-def fans.
These are the key features taken from the website:
* Cooperative Multiplayer! Play the main Mercenaries 2 campaign with the help of your friends.
* Play with fire! Ground breaking, general purpose fire technology lets you set fire to buildings, vehicles and people. Shoot holes in the sides of fuel trucks, watch the oil spill under the feet of unsuspecting enemies and light it on fire with a match!
* Travel over/under water! Don’t worry about drowning ever again: use watercraft or swim to traverse the oceans, rivers and lakes of Mercenaries 2.
* Build your own Private Military Company! Increase and customize your support options by recruiting other mercenaries you meet in the game!
* A massive, reactive, and completely unscripted game world! The world of Mercenaries 2 is larger than all of the maps of the first game combined and is jam-packed full of colorful characters and environments. And this time, every action you make has ramifications throughout the entire country.
* Cool new toys! Dozens of weapons, vehicles and support options are available for to use to blow the crap out of everything! Use the new grappling hook to latch on to flying vehicles and commandeer them in the sky!
* Work for the highest bidder! Clients will offer you money, information and other resources in exchange for your services – provided you haven’t done anything to piss them off!
I WANT THIS GAME NOW!!!!!! GTA IV has it’s work cut out if it doesn’t want Mercs 2 to steal it’s crown & my heart! 😀