Ridge Racer 7 Online Info | PS3Blog.net
There’s some interesting info for all you RR7 fans concerning online play at C&VG.
Here’s a quick rundown of how online play will feature in RR7:
* 14 player races split into either solo races or Team Battles
* Two players can go head to head in a single race Arcade Mode
* UFLA Special Event mode where you can play downloaded racing events
* Global Time Attack mode allows you to compete in two player split-screen races and your best times will appear on an online scoreboard
* Rankings play a huge part in the game with you being ranked in overall game performance, online and offline events, online battle points and how much cash you’ve earned from all the events. The rankings will be constantly updated during the game and will be displayed in a menu , even during the single player game.
Here’s a vid of the famous drift in action that Henning doesn’t seem too keen on: