Poll: Which PS3 SKU is Best? | PS3Blog.net
Okay, we’ve seen a total of 5 PS3 SKU’s announced and/or sold so far. Assuming launch prices of these models, which do you think is the best deal? Remember that you have to compare the launch prices. So the original 60GB PS3 = $600, and the 80GB PS3 = $600 too.
- Original 60GB PS3 – $600
- Original 20GB PS3 (no WiFi, MemCards, cheap) – $500
- European 60GB PS3 (less BC) – $???
- 80GB PS3 (less BC, more HDD) – $600
- 40GB PS3 (no BC, cheap) – $400?
Last poll’s results:
Do you care about downloading and playing PSOne games on your PS3/PSP?
* On PS3 and PSP: 38% (140)
* On PS3 only: 18% (65)
* On PSP only: 11% (42)
* No: 33% (122)
Total Votes : 369