Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time Features | PS3Blog.net
From the official site:
- An original new adventure and story that answers many of fans’ most-asked questions and wraps up the story arc that started in Ratchet & Clank® Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank® Future: Quest For Booty.
- Non-linear levels with plenty of hidden areas to explore, and new gadgets like the Hoverboots that let Ratchet soar to new heights.
- All-new Clank gameplay and special “Time” abilities that bring new meaning to “past selves”.
- The series’ renowned arsenal gets even larger with brand new weapons, as well as weapons that players can customize with various modifications.
- New space gameplay that gives players the opportunity to engage in space battles, explore the surrounding star system, and discover hidden items and collectables.
Non-linear levels can mean a lot of things: simple branching, backtracking, open map/hub system?
This is just a simple bullet list, but I get the feeling that the devs know what fans want to see.