Archive for April, 2009
PSN Exclusive for Summer 2009
Concept and slideshow here.
Looks great so far!
In an interview, Housemarquee has said that they are working on three new IPs:
- One unnamed Sony published PSN exclusive title that will be announced at the European games convention in August
- One multiplatform title for another big publisher
- A self-published phsyics-based game called Rope that will appear on PSN and probably other platforms as well.
I played the first Marvel Vs. Capcom quite a bit, but I didn’t play #2 as much. So I may pick this up. What about you?
I like they are showing Wolverine for most of the trailer
Here are the details of the demo:
* Two-player local matches
* Six available characters – Ryu, Chun-Li, Strider, Spider-Man, Iron Man and Wolverine
* Seven selectable environments
* Upscaled 1080p graphics
* Widescreen or 4:3 aspect ratio
* Two graphic filter options for character sprites
* And other cool options to check out