Open Remote Play v1.1 – Windows and Mac OS X | PS3Blog.net
For those waiting for the Windows version, it’s now available. Main updates are game lauching, video scaling to 1.5 / 2x size and full screen mode. Just a reminder you’ll need a homebrew PSP to do this.
* Add joystick support with a default SIXAXIS/DS3 button map.
* Add proper audio+video synchronization (added a quick hack for now).
* Add ability to set/manage buffering and bit-rate profiles.
* Add error messages to the player instead of just bailing silently.
* Implement power-on support.
* Clean-up and document API.