Guerrilla Games just posted an update on the official blog pertaining to the upcoming “Patch 1.28”, which is set to be released Tuesday, July 14th at 8AM GMT worldwide (for those of us in the states, that 12AM Pacific). When the patch is released, the servers will be down for testing and whatnot to make sure everything is stable, so keep that in mind. Here’s a few of the patch changes/additions/fixes:
- Feature – Detailed information screen when browsing games. Items displayed include: Friendly Fire, Faction Balancing, Custom Weapons and Custom Badges as well as the region, game size, selected maps and allowed Missions and Badges.
- Feature – Higher values for Bodycount mode. Players can now create games with 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100 and 200 points to increase the time of the mode for 32 player games.
- Feature – Moderators can now create double-points events.
New loading screens.
- Fix for network error displayed when trying to log in with another users account.
- Exploit – Radec Academy collision fix to prevent players being revived inside a pillar and using it to their advantage.
As far as the DLC goes, not too much has been released on that except for a few tidbits from the update and the maps’ names. It’s called “Napalm & Cordite”, which includes the two new maps“Suljeva Cliffside” and “Arctower Landing”. Additional details about the new DLC pack will be made public next week.
Written by: Jay
- Community Manager / Editor-In-Chief