PSP Go too Small? Use a Dual Shock Controller! | PS3Blog.net
Something I didn’t know until just now…but it makes perfect sense! With the inclusion of bluetooth support, you can now pair your Dual Shock to your PSP Go and play games the normal way!
We know there will be stands galore available for the PSP Go as there were for every other version of the PSP, so I’ll be making use of this although it does make it a tad less portable.
I came across this info on “10 Things You Need to Know about the PSP Go” list. The list went as follows:
1. It’s light. Really Light
2. You can use a Dual Shock 3 with it.
3. No UMD Drive
4. Full PSP game downloads only work with 1 PSP at a time.
5. PSP Go games are registered to your PSN account
6. You may need to buy some new accessories
7. Sony’s Media Go software will convert your media for free
8. You don’t need a PC to access the PSN Store
9. 16 GB of space isn’t alot.
10. Chicks dig it.