TGS 2009: Motion Controller and GT5 | PS3Blog.net
For all of you wanting to know what the final design is, here you go.
So, you heard about that price-cut for the wii? Well don’t waste your money (Or time) on that, and wait for something along the lines of this. The Playstation UI: Motion Controller. At TGS, they showed demos of Resident Evil 5 Alternative Edition and LittleBigPlanet running with the motion control scheme, which, to me, is exhilarating.
For RE5, it sounds like one person is using the analog sticks to move and the other guy aims and shoots. Sounds awkward for when you want to play alone though; hopefully they describe the controls more later on. As for LBP, when you’re by yourself its no different, but with co-op, the other player moves around and shoots objects out the way and collects bubbles for you. Maybe I should take back what I said about the Wii. The Motion Controller is to be out by Spring.
Gran Turismo 5 out in Japan March 2010, and heres a list of features.
- Cars and Tracks: Over 950 vehicles, 20 locations and 70 tracks.
- Physics: new physics, damage, movable objects on the track, and the newest hybrid and electric cars.
- Arcade Mode: Single Player, split-screen two player
- GT Mode: World Map, My Garage, Car Dealer, Tuning Shop, Championship Race, and License Test.
- Online: Open Lobby, Text/Voice Chat, Private Room, Online Photo Album, Online Replay Album, and you can export replays to YouTube.
- Photo Mode: Photo Drive, Photo Stage
- GT TV: Improved UI, export of videos to PSP, and progressive downloading.
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG.(!)