Namco’s adding more to Tekken 6 than just a simple online versus mode. Here’s what PS3 and 360 owners can look forward to in less that 18 days, give or take:
Ranked Match and Player Match:
-Rank up or work to improve your fighting skills by battling opponents worldwide in online versus mode with voice chat functionality.
Data Upload & Download:
– Create and upload customised ghost characters which accurately replicate your fight style;
– Any player in the world can download your ghost to take on your virtual self in a one-on-one battle even when you’re not online;
– Upload replays of killer matches to share with friends and opponents around the world.
Scenario Online Co-op:
– New feature coming this winter as a free post-launch downloadable update;
– Jump into intense two player online co-op campaigns against AI controlled enemies and experience the dramatic large-scale action with friends around the globe.
– Battle Points: online only, split between World, Asia, America and Europe;
– Rank: overall on and offline ranking, from Beginner to Tekken God;
– Additional rankings include Ranked Match, Scenario Campaign, Time Attack and Survival.
There’s also exclusive offerings for the PS3 version via HOME;
Exclusive PlayStation®Home features include:
Tekken 6 Title Lounge:
– Host Versus and Co-op Sessions: Gather friends and start matches from the Lounge within PlayStation Home; Online Scenario co-op mode coming free this winter;
– Home Rewards: Players have the chance to win exclusive costume pieces and furniture at the Lounge for their personal space.
Now how about some Tekken Bowl Namco?
Written by: Sakinah
- Contributing Editor