Naughty Dog gets into the Halloween spirit [Update: Double Cash Weekend]
I assume this is hinting at the next DLC, or maybe just a Halloween surprise. What are your thoughts?
For the US and Europe, next time you boot up the game. You’ll be prompted with an update which has the following fixes:
* Addressed respawn points when the artifact goes out of bounds in the Plunder gametype
* Dynamically adjust the win condition for fewer players during the course of a match
* Added features to deter players from voluntarily leaving during a match
* Added rate limit to “When a Chapter is Completed” Twitter event
* Fixed a display issue during letterboxing
* Fixed Danish Trophy description
* Fixed screenshot utility in standard definition resolutions
* Fixed the “Players Met” list not displaying recent players
* Addressed a variety of Multiplayer connectivity issues
Plus you can earn Double Cash this weekend!
With Halloween on the horizon, we wanted to take this spooky occasion to announce that this weekend is also our first ever Double Cash Weekend in UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves. The Double Cash Weekend starts on Friday, October 30, 2009, at 11:00 AM PST and continues until Monday, November 2, 2009, at 11:00 AM PST.
Stay sharp! There might be something spooky around the next corner…
Maybe you get to play as the skeletons when you are on the Villains side?