Revenge of the Wounded Dragons. | PS3Blog.net
Looks like Streets of Rage but you can’t walk up and down making this a proper 2D game, looks like it could be a blast though. The story is;
your little sister was kidnapped by the local mafia Boss, while your grandfather has been killed by the same ruffian! But all these years, you were trained by the old man in the ancient art of Kung-Fu, your most lethal weapon.
Here’s a full list of features;
* Single player and local multiplayer modes
* 4 beautiful environments with immersive levels, totalling 24 areas all of them packed with enemies
* 10 mini-games: Play them in single player or against your friends
* Finishing moves to defeat your enemies
* Dragon rage, your special power
* Coop moves to use with your friends in multiplayer mode
* Cool animated comic storytelling between levels
* 12 PS3 Trophies
* The ability to create your own soundtrack and relive your game by taking screens through the XMB!
Unfortunately it has been delayed but when it does get released it will retail for $9.99, no word on release dates in other territories yet.
UPDATED: Coming to PSN: Revenge of the Wounded Dragons [Playstation.Blog]