Hustle Kings New Features Incoming | PS3Blog.net
- General improvements to game stability
- In-game Voice Chat
- In-game Video Chat
- Game Launching from PlayStation Home
- More stats for the loading screens
- The sound effect for the chalk has been turned down
- Chalk can now be used by pressing the R3 button as well as shaking your SIXAXIS
- Free Play mode
- Blue chalk only online rooms
- Online: Opponents are now allowed to change view while watching the player at the table
- Online: The player that breaks is now randomly chosen
- A new, “minimal” aim line
- Dampening effect on the pockets, to stop accurate high powered shots from always bouncing out of the pockets
- Small adjustments to the fine tune aiming to make it easier to use
I’m sure a lot of people will look forward to the voice and video chat! The blue chalk only online rooms is also a good idea, and the tuned down chalk sound is nice as well.
There is also going to be some more DLC available. First one will be the Time Saver Pack, which will unlock everything in the game without having to spend the time to play through it to get everything (which means no challenge haha). And some free DLC in the form of Crazy Tables Packs, which add odd-shaped tables to play on, offering more variety and challenge.
As to when the update will be made available, and the subsequent release of the DLC, is still up in the air, but considering the announcement of the patch and DLC that is coming, I’d suspect maybe later this week. If you are still up in the air on the game, be sure to read the review!