Gamescom brought us a bunch of new information about Killzone 3, and I won’t bother going over it here. You know what Google is – use it! Now that I’ve gone over all the information I can find, I still have questions:
- Very little has been said about the classes. There are five classes, they tell us, and you can choose any of them right from the get-go. As you play the game, you gain points that you can allocate to your class to gain new abilities. Two questions arise. One: what if I want to use several classes? Will there be enough points in the game for me to upgrade all the classes I want to play? Or will I run out? Two: can I reallocate points if I decide that I was going in the wrong direction with a class?
- Chat. Can I now talk to the entire team? It seems like we can from what I’ve read, but it’s still a little foggy. We really need the ability to talk to the whole team.
- Guerilla Warfare. The much-requested team death match feature? I don’t understand. We already had team death match in KZ2. It was called Body Count.
- Will the clans we created for KZ2 carry over to KZ3?
- Will we be getting any lone-wolf game types, like straight-up (non-team) death match or king of the hill?
- Will we be able to customize weapons?
- Will there be any in-match rewards for doing well? Like killstreaks?
Written by: Blackstaffer
- News Contributor