The new HD upgrade to the Sly Cooper franchise has been cleared for launch and will be available at retailers starting on Tuesday, November 9th for your platforming pleasure. The game was revealed at this years E3 and shortly after we got some new info about what we would be getting for our $39.99 purchase which makes this post a whole lot easier:
- Sly Cooper 1, 2 and 3, all in one Bluray disc.
- Widescreen 720p remastered graphics at a steady 60 frames per second
- 4 new minigames that take advantage of both the new PlayStation Move controller and 3D. You can also play them with the Dualshock 3 controller and without the 3D.
- Trophies for all 3 games which means you get 3 platinum trophies for only $39.99
As was the case with the God of War Collection, I’ve already played all the games included in this release and yet I’ll be sure to buy it before the end of the year since 3 games worth of trophies, 720p widescreen, 60 fps graphics and having all the games in one disc at a budget price is just too good to pass up. That, and I sold all three Sly Cooper games a couple of years ago.
Written by: EdEN
- Owner / PR / Editor-In-Chief