Monthly Archives: October 2010
The official PlayStation blog collected votes on all-time favorite PS2 games from various famous game developers and media personalities. I’ve aggregated the results here:
* Grouping Notes. I grouped most series together. For example, I grouped all GTA games together along with a single vote for Bully. I also grouped Ico with Shadow of the Colossus and Frequency with Guitar Hero. I separated Ratchet & Clank vs Jak & Daxter even those were definitely the same style of game. I separated Final Fantasy X and XI because they were so different (single-player vs MMO).
Here are my Awards of the Awards:
[tab:Helghast Edition]The Helghast edition of Killzone 3 has been announced today, at a retail price of $129.99. Does the content warrant the price, though? Included is a replica collectible Helghast helmet, a 6.5″ Helghast Marksman action figure (not available …
The new HD upgrade to the Sly Cooper franchise has been cleared for launch and will be available at retailers starting on Tuesday, November 9th for your platforming pleasure. The game was revealed at this years E3 and shortly after we got some new info about what we would be getting for our $39.99 purchase which makes this post a whole lot easier:
- Sly Cooper 1, 2 and 3, all in one Bluray disc.
- Widescreen 720p remastered graphics at a steady 60 frames per second
- 4 new minigames that take advantage of both the new PlayStation Move controller and 3D. You can also play them with the Dualshock 3 controller and without the 3D.
- Trophies for all 3 games which means you get 3 platinum trophies for only $39.99
Yesterday after posting about the new Playstation Rewards initiative from Sony I figured that some heavy “maintenance” was to be scheduled for PSN to implement the changes needed so they could track and link our activities and thus allow us …
To enter the contest, submit a photo of yourself in your Halloween Costume or a photo of your Pumpkin in the comments below. Your picture must include a visible sign with “PS3Blog.net” written on it.
Cut off date for posting your photo is November 2nd at the stroke of midnight! Do not post photos from past years, photo must be from this year. If you would like to show off your costumes/pumpkins from past years, please do so here 🙂
On November 3rd I will create a poll and let the readers decide what is the best costume/pumpkin. It will run until November 7th at 8 am mountain time, then I’ll award the winners!