In a couple of months you’ll be able to enjoy TNT Racers , a sorta top down view (maybe more 7/8th? ) racing game that brings us back to the good old arcade days of ages past. This experience can be had on either your PS3 by way of PSN or on your PSP. This trailer will give you a better idea about what to expect:
Now for some kinds words taken from the press release:
- TNT Racers features 18 action-packed racetracks for up to 4 players. Built for ‘pick up and play’ fun for all the family, new players and seasoned gamers can experience the thrill of the chase and high-octane game play together.
- Racing is not just about speed in TNT Racers. Players battle their racing rivals using fun pick-ups including Confetti Mines, Candy Cannons, Space Rockets and other powerful weapons to catapult opponents off the track or bounce them out using a Monster Car.
- Winning racers are those who create the most action, damage the most cars, pick up most points and finish the most laps.
- A unique feature in TNT Racers is ‘Shadow Racing’. When players are thrown off the track, they immediately rejoin the action as a shadow racer, taking revenge on remaining players and ensuring everyone is always in the thick of the action.
- Key also to the heart-stopping action in TNT Racers is the fun of the multiplayer experience. As well as playing solo, up to 4 players can compete locally together or do battle against friends, family and other players online in a non-stop social competition.
- Dedicated players who work their way up the leader boards are rewarded with free game content including new cars, new tracks and achievements.
There’s still no set release date or price for the game in the US or the rest of Europe but for those of you in the UK you can look forward to paying £7.99 on PS3 and £6.29 for the PSP version as well as a release before Q1 2011 is over (that would be from now until the 31st of march, more or less).
Written by: EdEN
- PR / Editor-In-Chief