We’ve been waiting for a while for the new Duke Nukem game, and 2K knows it… so why not go all out on a higher priced Collector’s Edition to celebrate the return of the great one? He’s out to kick ass and chew gum… and he’s all out of gum.
The Balls of Steel edition (yep, that IS the name. Classy, right?) will include the following:
- Collectible bust of the greatest alien ass-kicker of all-time
- Numbered, limited-edition certificate of authenticity
- 100-page hardcover book: The History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault
- Duke Nukem Forever postcard series
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem sticker
- Duke Nukem Forever collectable comic book
- Duke Nukem Forever foldable paper craft
- Duke Nukem Forever poker chips
- Duke Nukem Forever mini-card deck
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem dice
So, does the new Collector’s Edition have what it takes to make you part with $99, plus tax?
Written by: EdEN
- Owner / PR / Editor-In-Chief