Coming to PS3 This Week | PS3Blog.net
We have a couple gems this week for the PS3. Up first, we’re looking at Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. Marvel will be out Tuesday with a MSRP of $59.99 Gameinformer Gave Marvel a 9.5.
After a decade of waiting, iconic Marvel and Capcom characters join forces again in a re-envisioned team fighting game for a new generation. Fill the shoes of legendary characters from the most beloved franchises in entertainment as you battle in a living comic book brought to life in a VS. fighting game for the first time by Capcom’s MT Framework. Get set for the ultimate faceoff when Marvel vs. Capcom 3 hits Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in Spring 2011.
* Innovative graphics and gameplay bring the Marvel and Capcom Universes to life: Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, now comes to Marvel vs. Capcom 3, bringing beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront.
* Evolved VS. Fighting System: Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved battle system takes the exciting mind-reading game to a whole new level!
* 3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting: Players build their own perfect team and use Assist Attacks and each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
* Living Comic Book Art Style: See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.
Next up, we have a title for the die hard JRPG fans only. Hyperdimension Neptunia Special Edition, that is a mouth full. MSRP $59.99 Releases Tuesday.
Hyperdimension Neptunia is an all new PS3 RPG by Idea Factory. Players will take on the role of a young goddess named Neptune. She is a personified video game console who will fight against the evil goddess, a personified version of a video game piracy device. During battle Neptune will fight in her human form or her battle goddess mode which changes her appearance, stats, and personality. Much like a computer Neptune and her fellow goddesses can be customized by finding and creating new parts.
* CUSTOMIZE- Creating new computer parts is the way to power up. Players can make their own combinations of parts and designs to customize their goddess.
* GRAPHIC EDIT- Pictures stored on your PS3 can be used to customize how your summoning magic. A simple to use picture editing software is in the game for customization.
* COMBO- In this game, the player decides how the combo attack is executed. You can assign which buttons to press when and also the name of the skill.
* 3D ANIME- Beautiful 3D artworks that move and talk like anime. Movement, execution, and expression is varied and smooth.
It comes with an art book and special package. This will be one time consuming game folks.