Socom 4 Beta Schedule 2 – KZ3 Codes | PS3Blog.net
The second big wave of the Socom 4 Beta opens today. The codes winners received in our contest, and in your copies of Killzone 3, go live today! There is a lot of fun to be had, and there is also a schedule of what modes will be available, just like last week. Here is what to expect:
- Tuesday (3/29) – Uplink, Classic Uplink, Suppression, Classic Suppression
- Wednesday (3/30) – Last Defense, Classic Last Defense, Uplink, Classic Uplink
- Thursday (3/31) – Bomb Squad, Classic Bomb Squad, Last Defense, Classic Last Defense
- Friday (4/1) – Sniper Alley (Custom), Last Defense Run ‘n Gun (Custom), Bomb Squad, Classic Bomb Squad
- Saturday (4/2) – Scrum (Classic), Sniper Alley (Custom), Last Defense Run ‘n Gun (Custom)
- Sunday (4/3) – Suppression, Classic Suppression, Scrum (Custom)
- Monday (4/4) – Uplink, Classic Uplink, Suppression, Classic Suppression
Having uplink on day one was a smart idea from the team. Uplink has you stealing the enemy data and returning it to your base. What makes it even more interesting is the fact that when you download said data, and begin returning it, everybody in the game can see your location.
So, that is the rundown; get out there and redeem those codes!