Sony has released another addition of “questions and answers” post over at the official PlayStation blog to update users on the current situation of the its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services.
I’d keep an eye on the official PlayStation Blog for more information about the PSN and Qriocity outage.
- Q: Will our download history/friends list/settings be affected by the PSN downtime?
- A: No, they will not.
- Q: Will trophies that were earned in single-player offline games during the outage be intact when the service resumes?
- A: These trophies are intact and will be re-synched when the network is once again operational.
- Q: Will my PS+ cloud saves be retrievable?
- A: Yes, once PSN is restored.
More Q&A after the jump!
- Q: What if we have a subscription to PS3 MMOs DC Universe Online or Free Realms? Will we get compensation for that?
- A: From Sony Online Entertainment: “We apologize for any inconvenience players may have experienced as a result of the recent service interruption. As a global leader in online gaming, SOE is committed to delivering stable and entertaining games for players of all ages. To thank players for their patience, we will be hosting special events across our game portfolio. We are also working on a “make good” plan for players of the PS3 versions of DC Universe Online and Free Realms. Details will be available soon on the individual
- Q: Will there be a goodwill gesture for the time we haven’t been able to utilize PSN/Qriocity?
- A: We are currently evaluating ways to show appreciation for your extraordinary patience as we work to get these services back online.
Written by: Ace
- News Contributor