Red Dead Redemption Triple XP Thursday, May 26th from 4-7PM Est
Rockstar Games Social Club is holding a Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmare triple XP and Multplayer Event for their PS3 community, today, Thursday, May 26th from 4-7PM Eastern.
For more information, and to see how to win a Red Dead Redemption soundtrack signed by José González, hit the jump.
Here are the Participating PlayStation Network Rockstar Games IDs for this day:
Only add one PSN ID to your friends list to play.
Enter on the multiplayer events page for a chance to win a Red Dead Redemption soundtrack signed by none other than José González (CD or vinyl).
FINDING US IN-GAME
Start multiplayer from the main menu. This will place you into a Free Roam lobby. Invite at least one friend and form a posse. Then enter the game mode being discussed by “SocialClub” in the chat. We’ll be playing multiple game modes during the event.
HOW DOES FREE ROAM WORK?
Free Roam is the hub of your online experience. Supporting up to 16 players, Free Roam allows you to explore with your friends and enemies, take out the gangs of outlaws or launch into more structured gameplay using the markers placed around the world. We’ll be forming posses and then heading into several game modes during the evening.
FORMING A POSSE
To start the game, invite your friends, form a posse and find Rockstar, follow these steps:
1. From the main menu, press ‘Start’ and then enter ‘Online Multiplayer’ by pressing the ‘Square’ button.
2. Once in a Free Roam lobby, press the ‘Select’ button to open the in-game multiplayer menu.
3. Press the ‘R1’ button and then the ‘Triangle’ button to ‘Show Friends’. Invite at least one friend into your posse using the ‘X’ button.
4. Once your friends are in the game, press the ‘Triangle’ button again to return to the ‘Players’ menu and select them with the ‘X’ button to ‘Propose New Posse’ or ‘Send Posse Invite’.
5. Once you and your friends are ready to go, start up the game mode we’re currently playing. We’ll announce modes in the chat.
Remember you must have one friend in your posse to play some of the modes with Rockstar. And as stated, pay close attention to the chat to know what game mode we’re currently playing.