Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Fan Interview | PS3Blog.net
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been on my “most anticipated titles of 2011” since I first heard of it, so anything related to that game makes me really excited, however, it had been a couple months since I had seen something substantial about it. This has now changed.
Bethesda published at their forum a Q & A made from fan questions, there are 25 points discussed in total, and I suggest everyone slightly interested in the game to read that.
In my opinion these are the most interesting/new things I’ve seen on the interview:
- You’ll be able to get married and your spouse can come and live with you, if you own a house.
- Armors are now a single item (those who have played Fallout should understand).
- Crafting is now a skill, you’ll be able to craft items from scratch and upgrade weapons and armor accordingly to your skill level.
- Character customization has been greatly improved and you can change your appearance to a great level.
- Enchanting has also gone through an overhaul, but you still have to replenish your enchanted weapons with soul gems.
- Bosses will use different tactics and skills in order to increase the difficulty
Personally I can’t wait for 11/11/11 and we can expect more information to surface as the date draws near .