I’m proud to announce that it will be easier for you to enter via Twitter / Facebook / YouTube and it will track it all within the lottery logs at PS3Blog.net! Now when it says your chances of winning it will be accurate. This will make it a lot easier for me to track as well. This is how it will work:
- Twitter: Follow us on Twitter @ps3blogdotnet. On the lottery page there will be a tweet button. You just have to click that & tweet the exact text in the pop-up. Then a notification will pop up saying your entry was successful. Press ok & your entry is complete.
- This will cost you 12 points
- Facebook: First be a fan of our our Facebook page. On the left sidebar there is a [Giveaway] link. Go there & at the bottom there is a “Enter Contest” button you can click for your Facebook entry. Note: Make sure your logged into PS3Blog.net before you click the button.
- This will cost you 10 points
- YouTube: Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. We will post a bulletin. Follow the link & it will count as your YouTube entry. Note: Make sure your logged into PS3Blog.net before you click the link.
- This will cost you 8 points
These count as extra entries. Meaning you can still donate say 5 times at 150 points a entry and still enter using Twitter / Facebook / YouTube methods. This is why I haven’t been around the site much lately. I’ve been working very hard to get this working for you.
In fact you can get 3 extra entries in the Tekken Blu-ray giveaway using this new system. So hurry before the lottery closes.
We have several giveaways lined up, so you will get to try this out soon. Make sure to stock up on those points.
Written by: T0SH
- Owner of PS3Blog.net