I enjoyed playing Limbo more than any other recent PSN release. The game was definitely a unique experience and as Ace put it, “Limbo is a title that deserves to be played by everyone. It really is more than just a game; it’s an experience unlike anything else.” Make sure you read all of Ace’s review of Limbo here.
If you haven’t yet bought Limbo, here is your chance to own it for free!!
We have three codes to giveaway and plenty of chances to enter. Hit the jump for all the details. Good luck!
Please note that the codes are for the USA Storefront only.
- [Worth up to 6 Entries] Click the button above to buy lottery entries with points earned on PS3Blog.net. Each ticket is 150 points each. Please donate only once a day. Here are all the possible ways to earn points.
- After you donate, refresh the page to see your entry in the list on the right. On the left, you can see your chance of winning the lottery, points spent on the lottery, and how many times you entered the lottery.
- [Worth 1 Entry] Follow @ps3blogdotnet & @PlayDeadGames on Twitter. On the lottery page there will be a tweet button. You just have to click that & tweet the exact text in the pop-up. Then a notification will pop up saying your entry was successful. Press OK & your entry is complete.
- This will cost you 12 points
- [Worth 1 Entry] First be a fan of our our Facebook page. On the left sidebar there is a [Giveaway] link. Go there & at the bottom there is a “Enter Contest” button you can click for your Facebook entry. Note: Make sure you’re logged into PS3Blog.net before you click the button.
- This will cost you 10 points
- [Worth 1 Entry] Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. We will post a bulletin. Follow the link & it will count as your YouTube entry. Note: Make sure you’re logged into PS3Blog.net before you click the link.
- This will cost you 8 points
- You get a bonus 3 entries if you make a funny video saying why you want to win. Just link to it in the comments below.
You have until August 10th, Midnight MST to get your entries in.
We will pick winners at random on August 11th.
Written by: Oly
- Senior PR Manager