[Giveaway] Want to Win Yourself a Diamond HP200AV Kit? | PS3Blog.net
Yesterday, I posted a review for this device. Given how well it works, and the fact that I was sent two kits, we’re going to give the extra kit away! A quick overview of the product: it basically turns your house’s circuit into an ethernet cord that connects the two included boxes as if you ran a long cable from one device to another. This does require the two electrical sockets to run off of the same circuit, but most houses are wired that way anyway.
Unfortunately, since this uses an American connection (and thus I can’t guarantee it will work elsewhere) and weighs a bit (I have no income, after all, so shipping costs will be a factor), this giveaway is restricted to United States residents only.
As far as how to enter, it’s the usual entry methods. Be sure to read how to enter after the jump!
- [Worth up to 3 Entries] Click the button above to buy lottery entries with points earned on PS3Blog.net. Each ticket is 150 points each. Please donate only once a day. Here are all the possible ways to earn points.
- After you donate, refresh the page to see your entry in the list on the right. On the left, you can see your chance of winning the lottery, points spent on the lottery, and how many times you entered the lottery.
- [Worth 1 Entry] Follow @ps3blogdotnet & @Diamondmm on Twitter. On the lottery page there will be a tweet button. You just have to click that & tweet the exact text in the pop-up. Then a notification will pop up saying your entry was successful. Press OK & your entry is complete.
- This will cost you 12 points
- [Worth 1 Entry] First, be a fan of our our Facebook page. On the left sidebar, there is a [Giveaway] link. Go there & at the bottom there is a “Enter Contest” button you can click for your Facebook entry. While you’re at it, Like Diamond Multimedia’s Page as well. Note: Make sure you’re logged into PS3Blog.net before you click the button.
- This will cost you 10 points
- [Worth 1 Entry] Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. We will post a bulletin. Follow the link & it will count as your YouTube entry. Note: Make sure you’re logged into PS3Blog.net before you click the link.
- This will cost you 8 points
- You get a bonus 3 entries if you make a funny video saying why you want to win. Just link to it in the comments below.
The giveaway ends at 11:59PM MDT, August 19th, which will be at the time this countdown ends: