Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning All Collector’s Edition
I’ve learned that some of our readers (Pedro) are interested in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, an upcoming RPG from developer 38 Studios and Big Huge Games. So I figured you will be excited to know that EA will troll you (As in include a troll with the collector’s edition) with 3 different collector’s editions of the game. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning will feature “5 distinct regions, 4 playable races, and 3 class trees with 22 abilities per tree”. All three versions will include the $80 Special Edition of the game (First from left in the picture above). 2000 units of the Special edition will be produced and will include the following:
– A custom parchment map of Amalur,
– Amalur themed 7-piece dice set and dice bag
– A full set of 40 Destiny Cards
– Soundtrack of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning composed by Grant.
The Second edition of the game is the $200 Collector’s Edition (Middle). 700 copies produced and will include the following additional content:
– 12.5″ Limited Edition McFarlane Toys Prismere Troll figure
– Original lithograph signed by Ken Rolston
Pricey ha? Well check out the $275 Signature Edition (Right). 300 units will be produced. The Signature edition will basically feature everything in the collector’s edition with some exceptions:
– An individually numbered custom sketch by Todd McFarlane limited to 300 units
– All Prismere Troll figures in the Signature Edition will be signed by either Todd McFarlane, R. A. Salvatore, or Curt Schilling and are numbered 1 to 300
The game will be released on February 7, 2012 in North America and February 10, 2012 in Europe. Are you interested? Let us know in the comments below.