Remember Aliens: Colonial Marines? Developed by Gearbox Software (Brothers in Arms, Borderland) and published by SEGA, this squad based FPS was lost in developments for a while now. Recently a picture of what appears to be the collectors edition of the game found its way to the online communities. The release date and the price for this CE are not yet confirmed.
This collectors edition will include the following:
- A highly detailed resin display model of the exosuit cargo loader that Ripley used to battle the Queen at the end of Aliens.
– A Limited Edition display.
– A USCM Dossier, contains essential briefing notes on the xenomorph infestation. The Dossier also includes Lost Episode storyboards, Sephora schematics, a mission brief, certificate of graduation, satellite photograph, and USCM fabric patches.
– Exclusive in-game content, which includes “legendary” weapons for multiplayer (M240 Flamethrower, M577 A2 Smart Gun, M41A Pulse Rifle Upgrade)
– A new game mode (USCM Academy Firing Range).
– A copy of Aliens: Colonial Marines.
For more details on Aliens: Colonial Marines, visit the official website
Written by: Cheeto
- News Contributor