When the conference for Sony opened yesterday, one thing I noticed was a crazy wheel accessory for the PlayStation Move in their hype trailer. Earlier, Sony officially showed it off for E3, and I think it kind of looks pretty cool. Basically, the Move controller attaches in the center, with buttons moved to areas on the peripheral itself. One of the cooler things about it is that it has adjustable handle grips to make them like a car or a motorcycle. Check after the jump for some more key features.
Some of the games confirmed for support are LittleBigPlanet Karting (which I will have a post up in a little bit for), Gran Turismo 5, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, BurnOut Paradise, and MotorStorm Apocalypse (among others). You’ll be able to pick this up for $39.99 this Fall.
- Precise motion tracking for responsive handling of your vehicle
- An innovative folding grip design will allow you to switch between racing a sports bike to a high-octane supercar
- Feel the intense vibration feedback of your vehicle as you trade paint with the competition
- Experience realistic gameplay action using the race car paddle shifters and motorcycle twist throttle controls
Written by: Jay
- Community Manager / Editor-In-Chief