Welcome back! I know you’ve all been waiting for this episode since we announce the winner of the $20 PSN card giveaway. I’ll be sending the winner a message shortly after posting this. I look forward to having more giveaways like this on future podcasts.
Tune in this episode to listen to myself, MissXya and Isli discuss the new releases and gaming news this week. There is quite a bit of it as well. We also have some decent stories, as usual, so we hope you enjoy those shenanigans!
EXPLICIT: The following podcast contains some language that might be offensive to others and the views of the people on the podcast do not represent the views of the site or the community. Enjoy.
As always, we want to remind you that the PS3BlogCast is listed on iTunes! So please subscribe and rate/review us there.
You can also leave a voicemail for us by calling PS3-888-BLOG or if you want to contact us via email for us you can do so here. We have a dedicated forum for the PS3BlogCast so you can leave your questions and feedback there as well.
Here’s a list of some things (or everything) we discussed:
- New Releases
- PSN Store redesign delayed in the U.S.
- Bioshock Infinite board game
- Bioshock Infinite: Industrial Revolution
- The Walking Dead bundle
- Firmware 4.30 unifies trophies with the PS3 and Vita
- ACIII PS3 Exclusive content detailed
- Square Enix licenses Unreal Engine 4
- Resident Evil 6 update inbound
- More Darksiders II DLC inbound
- PSN $20 code drawing!
- Secret Word
Written by: Clint
- Podcast Producer