Konami announced today, their plans for various worldwide events coinciding with the launch of the highly anticipated title, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. I will be onsite to cover this once in a lifetime event.
I don’t know about you but I have been personally following this game ever since it was announced, and I have been lucky enough to meet the producers and party with them. I’ll tell you right now, Konami knows how to throw parties! Don’t miss this rare opportunity to meet the producers and most importantly, say thanks! In case you missed our coverage of previous Konami events, you can find them in the links below.
Here are the tour dates:
• WHAT: Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available to sign autographs at GameStop. The first 150 fans will also be invited to an accompanying launch party at Hard Rock Café that evening, featuring a live performance by METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE music composer, Jamie Christopherson and orchestra.
• WHERE: GameStop at Universal City Walk (1000 Universal Studios Blvd Universal City, CA 91608)
• WHEN: February 18, 2013 from 8-10pm PST
• WHAT: Fans will have the chance to demo the game at Museum Britanico Americano. Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available for autographs.
• WHERE: Museum Britanico Americano (#134 Colonia Centro Mexico D.F.)
• WHEN: February 20, 2013 from 6pm-12am
• WHAT: Fans will have the opportunity to take METAL GEAR-themed photos, which will be printed on postcards. Producer Korekado-san will be available to sign autographs.
• WHERE: Sony Style Cabildo (Cabildo 2070 Ciudad de Buenos Aires)
• WHEN: February 22, 2013 from 8pm-12am
Written by: PAUL FIERCE
- News Contributor