Where to even start?!The graphically intense demo of Battlefield 4 featured a monstrous escape, huge gun-fights, phenomenal facial animations, an amputation(wait wut) and very little painfully dull dialogue that poisoned Battlefield 3′s single-player. DICE already has a winning formula for multiplayer, but came-out-swinging to prove that with this year’s new game, Battlefield 4, it can create a single-player campaign to match. Moving on, I’d like to point out a couple things I spotted:
- Some kind of in-game social system
- Destruction 3.0?
- Face animation is crazy in-depth
- Particle lighting has increased as well
- More involvement with the environment, i.e: Opening a door now is actually command driven.
- Frostbite 3.0 looks to be promising
- Naval operations confirmed
- New mini-map and HUD
- Some kind of Commander system established
Written by: Ace
- News Contributor