Archive for February, 2014
A new energy source provides humanity with enormous electrical power, but by-product materials build up fast, and must be constantly cleared to keep pressure levels in check. Shatter the dangerous by-products by routing electrical surges between matching blocks, and then vent pressure in huge blasts to buy you more time! Surge Deluxe puts sizzling electrical energy at your fingertips! Can you handle the pressure..?
Tune in to this bite sized podcast to listen in on the few tidbits of news that happened between the last episode and now.
I beat Left Behind after last episode and I must say that is some fantastic DLC. What about you? Did you play Left Behind? Did you enjoy it? Leave your comments below, just watch out for spoilers!
Big week for PS+ with two games being added to the Instant Game Collection – one for PS3 and one for Vita.
The Master Of The Mystic Arts needs your help stopping the two dimension rulers, Dormammu and Nightmare, and their foul ally, Baron Mordo, who are trying to conquer our dimension. Our fate is in your hands!
– Increase the Sorcerer Supreme’s abilities and skills, including: Arcane, Alchemy, Wisdom, Spirit and Intellect.
– Test your wisdom on the Eye Of Agamotto special mini playfield.
– Defeat Baron Mordo and retake The Book Of The Vishanti.
– Enter the Dark Dimension and defeat its ruler Dormammu.
– Save the world by entering the Dream Dimension and defeat its ruler Nightmare.
– Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ and PS®Vita versions!
Zen Pinball 2 is a pretty cool Pinball game in which supplementary Pinball Tables (or levels) can be purchased in Cross-Buy mode. Today, we are reviewing the Doctor Strange Table DLC for Zen Pinball 2.