Idea Factory International got in touch with us to share some new screens for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3, the remake of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory that will be released on PlayStation Vita during Summer 2015, and which will also be compatible with the PlayStation TV.
It’s time to Nep-Nep like it’s 1989. Neptune’s been sucked into an alternate dimension of Gamindustri! In order for her to escape from this late ’80s world, Neptune will have to collect enough shares to open up the path to her own dimension. Sounds easy enough – except a nefarious alliance called the Seven Sages wants to rid Gamindustri of all CPUs, including Neptune!
Forging cross-dimensional friendships, will Neptune be able to defeat the Seven Sages, save this alternate dimension and get back to her own, or will she be stuck in the ’80s forever?
* +1 to Combos! Customize attack combinations with up to five moves, opening up a whole new array of ways to defeat your enemies!
* New Story! Play through new story and scenarios when someone else joins the Console War fray and refuses to play by the rules!
*Bring a Dungeon Buddy! Stella’s Dungeon is back, and this time she can bring friends! Each is equipped with special skills that lend their support to Stella in her items quest, so choose wisely!
* Remake in your Image! Modify the world of Gamindustri to your liking by creating “Plans” that alter dungeon treasures, enemy difficulty, and more!
* Get Crafty! Customize powerful equipment that can unlock the true power of the CPUs, opening up a world of new skills for them to use!
What do you think of the new screens? Let us know in the comments below!
Written by: EdEN
- Owner / PR / Editor-In-Chief