Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star Coming To PS Vita | PS3Blog.net
Koei Tecmo America got in touch with us to announce that they’ll be releasing Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star for PlayStation Vita on July 2. We liked Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star when we reviewed it on PS3 last year, so we’re definitely interested on the new version for thjis great game.
Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star is a fantasy, sci-fi, ‘7-Dimension’ RPG that takes place in a world where music and song can create magic. It tells the compelling story of a civilization that lost their planet and has been roaming the edge of space for 2000 years in search of a new home. The player follows two sets of characters: Delta and Casty, whose goal is to protect humanity and save the world, and Ion and Earthes, who are trying to find Ion a way home to Earth. The player can change between both pairs and discover a way to combine their storylines and strengths to eventually solve the mystery that shrouds their on-going struggles.
Ar nosurge Plus Includes:
– New Costumes
· New costumes for the four main characters (Delta, Earthes, Casty, and Ion)
· Beat the game to unlock even more costumes for the above four characters
· New “Purification” costumes for the additional characters
-New “Purification” Partners
· Sarly, Nelo, and Shurelia can be selected as conversation partners during Purification.
· Some DLC available from the previous version comes pre-loaded!
-Updates and Balancing
· Full featured tutorial
· Synthesis Shop Events viewable from menu
What do you think of this news? Did you already play Ar nosurge on PS3? Let us know in the comments below!