Beyond: Two Souls Out On PlayStation 4 Tomorrow | PS3Blog.net
Quantic Dream is getting ready for the release of Beyond: Two Souls on PlayStation 4… and that release is tomorrow! The game is an improved version of the PS3 game, and if you decide to dive into this $29.99 digital release you’ll get a discount on Heavy Rain on PS4, which will be released on March 1st, 2016!
Here’s a list of what has been done with this PS4 release:
* Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows.
* The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
* Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
* You can now play the game in chronological order right from the start – a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
* Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
* Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.