Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime Coming To PS4 On February
Indie studio Asteroid Base is almost ready to release Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime on PlayStation 4, and they’ve shared the game’s trailer with us so that you can get a chance to see the game in action! Check out the trailer below, and click after the break to learn more about this game.
* Use gems from presents to upgrade turrets and create stronger weapons
* In 1-player mode you control which turret the pet runs to (pets don’t steer)
* When you get close to a planet you can go into orbit and not need to steer
* If you see a huge blast of green space dust, RUN
* To free bunnies you need to shoot their jail, but it will trigger an alarm
* Everything is procedurally generated, so you get a new experience every time, whether it’s because you’re backtracking to collect more bunnies (needed for unlocking later areas) or if it’s just replaying a campaign for fun or with a new partner
You better be ready for the game because it will be available with a 30% discount for PS+ subscribers during launch week!