Wales Interactive got in touch with us to talk a bit about Soul Axiom, a game they will finally release this June on PlayStation 4. The exact release date is June 7, and the game will be available for £15.99, $19.99, €19.99, but for a limited time at launch you can get it with a 10% discount, and if you have a PS+ subscription, you can take an extra 15% discount on top of that!
Soul Axiom is a first-person, sci-fi adventure puzzler and a spiritual successor to Master Reboot, the adventure horror game set in the Soul Cloud. This time, Soul Axiom explores the revamped digital soul server, Elysia, a beautiful yet haunting cyber-world.
Soul Axiom is a massive game with more than 20 hours of gameplay spread over 40 unique locations and more than 100 puzzles to solve. There’s plenty of collectibles to find as well, and several ending paths to choose.
• Psychological Adventure with Exploration & Puzzle Solving: Interact with over 100 physical puzzles, make psychological decisions and explore memories to unlock the secrets of your identity.
• 20 to 30 Hours of Gameplay: The game is packed full of content with 6 chapters, 40 unique locations, over 100 puzzles, 70 story-driven collectables and 50 Trophies/Achievements.
• Collectible Hand Powers: Harness the abilities of Elysia. Discover new powers that will assist exploration and puzzle solving by phasing, building, destroying or corrupting the digital world around you.
• Multiple Story Endings: A tense, but thought-provoking narrative with multiple outcomes, and leaves you yearning to explore all avenues of the lore.
• Unique visual style: There is a beautifully simplistic emphasis on striking shapes, strong colours, and beautiful effects and lighting to elicit a variety of emotions within Elysia.
• Atmospheric soundtrack: 50 original compositions provide the perfect musical backdrop which subtly enhances the game through well-crafted association with the memories you explore.
We’re looking forward to doing a review for the game, so be sure to stick around at PS3blog.net!
Written by: EdEN
- Owner / PR / Editor-In-Chief