Activision got in touch with us to mention that they’ll be releasing a special edition of the Ghostbuster game they’re currently developing – a game that take place after the story from the feature film. The Ghostbusters Ultimate Bundle will be available on July 12 for $64.99, straight from the PSN. What’s included in this bundle, you say? Well, this great package offers:
– The new standalone Ghostbusters video game.
– DLC featuring four classic character suits and a bonus trap based on art from the original film.
– A code for a digital copy of the new Ghostbusters movie to be delivered at a future date.
– Two special dashboard themes, one based on the movie and another inspired by the game.
That’s right, on top of getting the game and some bonus DLC you’ll also be awarded a digital copy of the new Ghostbusters movie once it is available after it’s theatrical run! This is a great option considering the game by itself will be available for $49.99 and an extra $15 will get you some bonus DLC and the movie.
Ghostbusters is a third-person action role-playing game featuring single-player and local couch co-op multiplayer for up to four players. Taking place after the events of the film, it stars a new cast of rookie recruits who must explore Manhattan’s most haunted locations to rid them of the paranormal pests infesting the city. There are four uniquely powered heroes to choose from, and each character can be upgraded with new gear and abilities throughout the adventure.
Written by: EdEN
- Owner / PR / Editor-In-Chief