acttil and PM Studio have gotten in touch with us to announce that they’ll be bringing Deemo: The Last Recital to the PS Vita! It will be available as a digital PSN release, and the aim is for it to release this spring. Check out some new info about the game below as well as some work-in-progress screens!
Deemo is a mystical creature who lives a life of solitude deep within a mysterious castle. One day, a little girl plummets from the sky. She has no idea who she is, or where she comes from. As Deemo tries to help the little girl return to her world, they discover a strange tree attached to a piano which grows taller with each note it hears. How will Deemo adjust to a companionship it has never before experienced?
Will the little girl be able to handle whatever truths she may gain if her lost memories return? Accompanied by the haunting notes of the piano, help uncover the mysteries surrounding the mystical Deemo and the enigmatic girl from the sky.
▪ Music of hearts! – 100+ captivating songs from various composers and genres await you! Let the voice of the piano calm your heart!
▪ 3 difficulty modes! – Start with Easy mode and work your way up to Hard mode to test your sense of rhythm via simple, intuitive gameplay!
▪ Beautiful hand-drawn artwork! –The gorgeous hand-drawn art will tug at your heartstrings as the gripping story unfolds!
▪ Mesmerizing story! – The music, artwork, and narrative all come together in this amazingly charming experience! Submerge yourself in the world of Deemo!
We look forward to playing Deemo: The Last Recital later this year on PS Vita, and we’ll certainly aim at having a review for you close to launch!
Written by: EdEN
- Owner / PR / Editor-In-Chief