Posts By uberamza
People are extremely angry as am I that Capcom is adding Move support to Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition and not the original Resident Evil 5. They claim that they cannot patch the original game so that it supports Move due to technical reasons. I have a hard time believing this to be true. It just doesn’t make sense how seemingly identical games could be different enough to cause that much of a problem. It just seems like Capcom isn’t trying at all and are only doing this to make a bigger profit.
It makes absolutely no sense why the RE fans that went out and bought the game when it was first released are being snubbed over people that waited over a year. It sends a message that the people that supported their game from day one are less important, and that maybe we should all wait a year to buy games just to make sure that we don’t miss out on a better version of the game that has more options and better support. If more fans did this, companies wouldn’t have made enough money on the game to make a gold edition in the first place.
I get that video games are a multibillion dollar business and that companies make games to make money but we aren’t stupid. We have a pretty good idea when these companies are just trying to milk us and this is one of those times. I mean Capcom has been doing this to fans for years. We have all seen them milk game properties like Mega Man and Street Fighter II. At what point is enough, enough
It’s good to see that companies like Sony and Square-Enix are beginning to realize that Americans love lots of collector’s items packed in their games as much as Japanese gamers do. Let’s just hope that companies continue to do so.
Let’s begin with Little Big Planet 2 first which has been announced to be released on November 16 at select retailers at $79.99. They are also stressing that it’s going to be a limited run. The collection will include:
- A copy of Little Big Planet 2
- A set of Little Big Planet 2 book ends or “game ends”
- A 7” Sackboy plushie
- One stop shop for DLC + more- and in regards to in-game content, the Collector’s Edition comes with 11 different pre-order costumes that includes (which can also be received in the regular release version, in different combinations, depending on where you pre-order the game):
- Disney / Pixar’s Toy Story 3’s “Aliens” Sackboy Costume
- Disney’s TRON: Legacy “Clu” Sackboy Costume
- The Muppets’ “The Great Gonzo” Sackboy Costume
- PlayStation’s “Ratchet” Sackboy Costume
- PlayStation’s “Clank” Sackboy Costume
- Even More Animals’ “Crocodile” Sackboy Costume
- Even More Animals’ “Vulture” Sackboy Costume
- Even More Animals’ “Cobra” Sackboy Costume
- Even More Animals’ “Mandrill” Sackboy Costume
- And exclusive to LBP2’s Collector Edition
- PlayStation’s “Jak” Sackboy Costume
- PlayStation’s “Daxter” Sackboy Costume
- 5 exclusive LBP2 PSN Avatars
Continue for Final Fantasy XIV Collector’s Edition details: