Archive for category Double Review
The Master Of The Mystic Arts needs your help stopping the two dimension rulers, Dormammu and Nightmare, and their foul ally, Baron Mordo, who are trying to conquer our dimension. Our fate is in your hands!
- Increase the Sorcerer Supreme’s abilities and skills, including: Arcane, Alchemy, Wisdom, Spirit and Intellect.
- Test your wisdom on the Eye Of Agamotto special mini playfield.
- Defeat Baron Mordo and retake The Book Of The Vishanti.
- Enter the Dark Dimension and defeat its ruler Dormammu.
- Save the world by entering the Dream Dimension and defeat its ruler Nightmare.
- Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ and PS®Vita versions!
Zen Pinball 2 is a pretty cool Pinball game in which supplementary Pinball Tables (or levels) can be purchased in Cross-Buy mode. Today, we are reviewing the Doctor Strange Table DLC for Zen Pinball 2.
All hail to ‘The Warrior Queen,’ the newest CastleStorm expansion. A new class of Viking Elite warrior is at your service and ready for your command as you lead them in a quest for revenge against the infamous Chief Ramhorn. The Warrior Queen DLC is packed with 20 new battles, a new hero, a new Viking Elite warrior class, new survival levels, and plenty of new weapons and trophies.
The CastleStorm war continues with ‘From Outcast to Savior’, featuring a new 20 battle campaign, new hero, new Royal Guard-class troops, new weapons, and new trophies! Lead your army into battle across stunning new environments including Stonecrest, The Royal Airport, The Skyship Harbor and the Bladgard Icefields in your quest to capture the belligerent and power-hungry Viking warrior, Chief Ramhorn.
The clouds bring rumors of war… It’s Knights vs. Vikings in CastleStorm, where medieval warfare meets 2D physics-based destruction! Controlling the battle in real time, players will harness the power of medieval artillery, manage a fearsome ground attack, and cast powerful spells! CastleStorm features a story-driven solo campaign, a custom castle editor, online multiplayer, co-op modes, and more. Building castles and knocking them down has never been so much fun!