Archive for category PlayStation Vita
Gunslugs is a highly addictive, retro-inspired, rogue-like, scrolling action shooter which really has almost everything you want in a good game! A big cast of unlockable characters, screen filling end bosses, a nice variety of weapons, drivable tanks, jetpacks, hidden worlds, princesses, armor shop, white wizards, nerds with handhelds, rain, snow, hell, hellworms, sandworms, train rides and soooo much more! The game comes with a thumping soundtrack from legendary chiptune artist Gavin Harrison, leaderboards, trophies, cloud saving, and superb controls.
Hope’s Peak Academy is home to Japan’s best and brightest high school students—the beacons of hope for the future. But that hope suddenly dies when Makoto Naegi and his classmates find themselves imprisoned in the school, cut off from the outside world and subject to the whims of a strange, murderous little bear named Monokuma. He pits the students against each other, promising freedom to anyone who can murder a classmate and get away with it.
It’s up to you to find out who Monokuma really is, and why you’ve been taken from the world you once knew. But be careful what you wish for—sometimes there’s nothing more deadly than the truth…
- Daily Life, Deadly Life: Trapped in a school-turned-prison, students are murdering each other one by one. You’ll have to investigate each incident, search for clues, and talk to your classmates to try and get to the bottom of each brutal case!
- Mock Trial: The nefarious Monokuma serves as judge, jury, and executioner as you engage in deadly wordplay, going back and forth with suspects, dissecting their statements and firing their words back at them to expose their lies!
- Popularity Contest: Sway classmates to your side in each investigation, squeezing information from them to figure out who did it. And when you do, turn up the heat in a variety of timing and reflex-based game systems to uncover the truth and save your skin!
In Lucifer Ring, you play as Nash, a young warrior, looking to stop the evil wizard Bair from opening the gates of Hell with the powerful Lucifer Rings scattered around the fantasy world of Freisia. Nash will need to hack and slash through fierce monsters like Red Dragons, Minotaurs and the dreaded… Bob… to release the land from the strangling dark clutches plaguing Freisia.
Popular with import game collectors seeking difficult to find games, Lucifer Ring was one of the first 3D beat-’em-up games to change up the. With Nash’s trusty blade, you can arm him extra power-ups to vanquish all the foes in his path. Known for its difficulty, this is a brawler will give fans of the genre the challenge.
- Fight the forces of evil with sword power-ups
- Over 20 enemies
- 8 boss battles
- 5 unique environments to explore
Lock and load through the history of time as wisecracking hero Barry Steakfries, who is looking for nothing more than to shoot some zombies and make it back in time for a hearty dinner. The evil Professor Brains has sent hordes of undead to the furthest reaches of time, but Steakfries won’t be taking that lying down. He’ll take it with a gun, a Zombie T-Rex and a whole repertoire of cheesy one-liners!
Age of Zombies is the most recent game to land on the PS Vita from Halfbrick, the development studio behind Jetpack Joyride and Fruit Ninja. In this game, you play as Barry Steakfries and your goal is to shoot down all the zombies which have appeared in many different time periods. This game is also available as a minis release on the PSP (but without trophies), and on iOS and Android platforms.