Archive for category PS3
It’s been a long time but we’re back with another episode of the PS3BlogCast! I’ve had a busy last two months with my manager out on medical leave, and I just wasn’t able to get any extra time to sit down and record an episode. But she’s back now and things should be returning to normal…well almost, seeing as we might change our recording date from Wednesday to Saturday.
A lot has happened between our last episode and now, and we only cover a fraction of it since the news just seems to all blend together. We discuss some of our thoughts on Dark Souls 2, and I make a few comments about Second Son.
It’s good to be back finally and there are a lot of games to talk about over the next few episodes, but we’ll get through it. What have you been playing recently? Let us know in the comments below!
The sequel to 2012′s Game of the Year continues several months after the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead?
As Clementine, you will encounter tragedy, struggle with survival and discover the harsh reality of things to come in a game series where every decision matters.
- Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
- Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
- Meet new survivors, explore new locations and make gruesome choices
Another great update netting us our 6th brand new free PS4 game thanks to PS+, as well as an awesome PS3 game that everyone should play.
Read the rest of this entry »
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is an evolved and expanded version of the popular giant-hunting game Ragnarok Odyssey. Featuring cross-play between the PS Vita and the PlayStation 3 versions, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE includes a wealth of other new content and features as well. New job-specific ACE skills change the battle dynamic significantly, while the addition of hirable in-game mercenaries ensures that players can have a full battle party with which to challenge the toughest foes even when offline. The new Tower of Yggdrasil, with its randomly generated levels, ensures that there will always be unique content each time the game is played. Future expansion patches will add further new content, including daily quests, rankings, lucky item drawings, and more.
* Ragnarok Odyssey is back with tons of new content – With additional story elements, huge new bosses, uncharted areas, fresh weapons and much more, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE goes well beyond an extended edition as the game has evolved exponentially.
* Enhanced battle mechanics for more customization and firepower – Weapons can be customized in both strength and appearance, and the addition of new job-specific ACE skills ensures that players have the tools necessary to take on the more powerful giants, dragons, and trickster spirits.
* Create a battle party even in single-player mode – With the new mercenary system, players can hire their own mercenaries to help take on the toughest bosses without having to find players online for aid.Halomonas weapons only add to what was lacking in the first entry. You now have a system that feels like you are gaining expirience as your Halomonas weapons level and grow stronger as you do.
* A constantly evolving experience, both online and off – The addition of the Tower of Yggdrasil creates a unique experience each time by featuring randomly generated levels, and post-launch updates will offer new online quests and other fresh content.