Archive for category PSP
In Lucifer Ring, you play as Nash, a young warrior, looking to stop the evil wizard Bair from opening the gates of Hell with the powerful Lucifer Rings scattered around the fantasy world of Freisia. Nash will need to hack and slash through fierce monsters like Red Dragons, Minotaurs and the dreaded… Bob… to release the land from the strangling dark clutches plaguing Freisia.
Popular with import game collectors seeking difficult to find games, Lucifer Ring was one of the first 3D beat-’em-up games to change up the. With Nash’s trusty blade, you can arm him extra power-ups to vanquish all the foes in his path. Known for its difficulty, this is a brawler will give fans of the genre the challenge.
- Fight the forces of evil with sword power-ups
- Over 20 enemies
- 8 boss battles
- 5 unique environments to explore
Double Dragon Features:
● A rare fighting game classic based on the Double Dragon franchise returns via the PlayStation®Network
● Unique fighting gameplay with character transformations and a position-based approach to combat
● 10 selectable fighters with two hidden boss characters
● 1 or 2-player modes (local only)
Embark on a grand adventure in the lands of Halodra Ille! The fate of this world hangs in the balance as the barrier protecting it is severely weakened. The gods granted power to six rings to form the world’s barrier and located them in a tower known as Dragon’s Fang. Dark priestesses planned on destroying the barrier for so they could summon their Demon King. When they tried to destroy one of the rings, the barrier weakened greatly, but the remaining five rings scattered themselves across the ends of the realm to prevent further damage to the shield. With the shield weakened, monsters of increasing power and ferocity began appearing throughout the lands. You must join the search among other adventurers of Halodra Illa and find the five rings and restore balance to the world!
2032 AD—Earth has been ruthlessly assaulted by extraterrestrials, and nineteen years of nonstop battle now threatens the very existence of humanity. The last hope for human survival is BRS, a heroine created solely to save planet Earth; she is the ultimate battle android. But when she is awakened to end the battle once and for all, there are only twelve human beings left on Earth…
* The World: Explore ghostly city ruins, bizarre alien structures, and more as you travel through illustrator Huke’s vision of a devastated future Earth!
* The Enemy: Engage in lightning-fast battles where your choices and reflexes are the only thing standing between you and total annihilation!
* The Girl: Level up BRS to equip her with a bevy of attacks and skills to make full use of her superhuman abilities and gigantic cyber-cannon!
* The Last Hope: Complete a variety of missions for the last remaining humans to unlock new guns, costumes, challenges, and more!