Archive for category PSP
Double Dragon Features:
● A rare fighting game classic based on the Double Dragon franchise returns via the PlayStation®Network
● Unique fighting gameplay with character transformations and a position-based approach to combat
● 10 selectable fighters with two hidden boss characters
● 1 or 2-player modes (local only)
Embark on a grand adventure in the lands of Halodra Ille! The fate of this world hangs in the balance as the barrier protecting it is severely weakened. The gods granted power to six rings to form the world’s barrier and located them in a tower known as Dragon’s Fang. Dark priestesses planned on destroying the barrier for so they could summon their Demon King. When they tried to destroy one of the rings, the barrier weakened greatly, but the remaining five rings scattered themselves across the ends of the realm to prevent further damage to the shield. With the shield weakened, monsters of increasing power and ferocity began appearing throughout the lands. You must join the search among other adventurers of Halodra Illa and find the five rings and restore balance to the world!
2032 AD—Earth has been ruthlessly assaulted by extraterrestrials, and nineteen years of nonstop battle now threatens the very existence of humanity. The last hope for human survival is BRS, a heroine created solely to save planet Earth; she is the ultimate battle android. But when she is awakened to end the battle once and for all, there are only twelve human beings left on Earth…
* The World: Explore ghostly city ruins, bizarre alien structures, and more as you travel through illustrator Huke’s vision of a devastated future Earth!
* The Enemy: Engage in lightning-fast battles where your choices and reflexes are the only thing standing between you and total annihilation!
* The Girl: Level up BRS to equip her with a bevy of attacks and skills to make full use of her superhuman abilities and gigantic cyber-cannon!
* The Last Hope: Complete a variety of missions for the last remaining humans to unlock new guns, costumes, challenges, and more!
The first Corpse Party game chronicled the struggles of seven high school classmates, one little sister and one teacher who all got trapped in a cursed elementary school that shouldn’t even exist, and were assaulted mercilessly therein by malevolent spirits. It was a game riddled with twists, turns and “wrong ends” that culminated in haunting, brutal death scenes, and its conclusion left many questions unanswered and more than a few loose threads untied (while at least one other was tied perhaps a bit too tightly)…