Archive for category PSP Go
Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter (SC) released last week, which is great news for RPG fans! We’re currently working on a review for the game, and this got me thinking about what XSEED said about the problems they ran into for the localization of the game.
This very interesting post on Kotaku, talks about most of the problems they ran into during the localization for the game from Japanese to English. Things were so bad, the whole project almost got canceled! Click after the break to learn more about what happened.
In Lucifer Ring, you play as Nash, a young warrior, looking to stop the evil wizard Bair from opening the gates of Hell with the powerful Lucifer Rings scattered around the fantasy world of Freisia. Nash will need to hack and slash through fierce monsters like Red Dragons, Minotaurs and the dreaded… Bob… to release the land from the strangling dark clutches plaguing Freisia.
Popular with import game collectors seeking difficult to find games, Lucifer Ring was one of the first 3D beat-’em-up games to change up the. With Nash’s trusty blade, you can arm him extra power-ups to vanquish all the foes in his path. Known for its difficulty, this is a brawler will give fans of the genre the challenge.
– Fight the forces of evil with sword power-ups
– Over 20 enemies
– 8 boss battles
– 5 unique environments to explore
2032 AD—Earth has been ruthlessly assaulted by extraterrestrials, and nineteen years of nonstop battle now threatens the very existence of humanity. The last hope for human survival is BRS, a heroine created solely to save planet Earth; she is the ultimate battle android. But when she is awakened to end the battle once and for all, there are only twelve human beings left on Earth…
* The World: Explore ghostly city ruins, bizarre alien structures, and more as you travel through illustrator Huke’s vision of a devastated future Earth!
* The Enemy: Engage in lightning-fast battles where your choices and reflexes are the only thing standing between you and total annihilation!
* The Girl: Level up BRS to equip her with a bevy of attacks and skills to make full use of her superhuman abilities and gigantic cyber-cannon!
* The Last Hope: Complete a variety of missions for the last remaining humans to unlock new guns, costumes, challenges, and more!
The first Corpse Party game chronicled the struggles of seven high school classmates, one little sister and one teacher who all got trapped in a cursed elementary school that shouldn’t even exist, and were assaulted mercilessly therein by malevolent spirits. It was a game riddled with twists, turns and “wrong ends” that culminated in haunting, brutal death scenes, and its conclusion left many questions unanswered and more than a few loose threads untied (while at least one other was tied perhaps a bit too tightly)…